More News Articles
- NPTC GROUP HEADS UP INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Young Ambassador Media Training
- ‘It’s The Jennifer Vyle Show’
- Great British Weld Off
- Apprenticeship Fair
- NPTC Group Crime Fighting Student honoured
- Budding Mechanics show off their skills for World Skills Competition
- NPTC Group’s Dance Student has the X Factor!
- Students from NPTC Group are giving money-saving tips to staff and students as part of the Money for Life Challenge (MFLC)
- Learners Ramp up the Red for British Heart Foundation
- Valentine’s fundraiser for Wales Air Ambulance
- Holocaust Memorial Garden 2014
- NPTC Group Students get Cash Wise
- Inspiring Future Generations
- Llandarcy Academy of Sport hosts Young Ambassadors
- Ride to the Rugby
- Green Light for New Police Course
- Fifty One Productions Aiming For The Stars
- Staff polish their footwork and team together in fitness programme with a difference
- NPTC Group staff have a spring in their step for British Heart Foundation Pedometer Challenge
Enterprising students at Neath Port Talbot College (NPTC) have been busy raising funds for charity. The Enterprise interns organised a performance alongside Enterprise in the Valleys. The event called ‘Centerstage’ comprised of four groups of 11-18 year olds from the Neath Port Talbot area who took part in the event which was held at the College’s Nidum Theatre.
The £146 raised was presented to the foodbank in Neath. The interns Talitha Davies, Luke Jenkins, Casey Denner and Catrin Brock also worked towards an OCN qualification in Entrepreneurship Skills.
PIC CAP: Cara Williams from the College’s Centerprise unit, is pictured with Intern Catrin Brock and Yvonne Davies from Neath Food Bank.