More News Articles
- NPTC Group Supporting Nichola’s Netball Success
- College welcomes home medal winners
- WELSH WEEK 2014
- Sophie celebrates Montgomeryshire Society Prize
- ‘Eggsellent’ donations in aid of Alder Hey
- Shoppers given a warm welcome at learners’ unique pop-up shops
- British Colleges Sport Open Golf Championships
- Catering students come away with gold from National Final
- Staff step out on pedometer challenge
- Tom and Craig step up a gear to career in motor trade
- Step into summer and try something new at NPTC Group
- Carpentry students prove they’re chips off the old block
- Support some local talent at pop-up shops this April
- Neal Rocks NPTC Group
- IT Students Design Winning Website
- Horticulture Students gain valuable experience in local Nursery
- Neath Port Talbot band strike gold in Skills Competition
- Highest Achiever Inspires Future Generations
- Hair and beauty learners in glitz and glamour of the red carpet
- Apprentice Craig serves up career in catering
Enterprising students at Neath Port Talbot College (NPTC) have been busy raising funds for charity. The Enterprise interns organised a performance alongside Enterprise in the Valleys. The event called ‘Centerstage’ comprised of four groups of 11-18 year olds from the Neath Port Talbot area who took part in the event which was held at the College’s Nidum Theatre.
The Ł146 raised was presented to the foodbank in Neath. The interns Talitha Davies, Luke Jenkins, Casey Denner and Catrin Brock also worked towards an OCN qualification in Entrepreneurship Skills.
PIC CAP: Cara Williams from the College’s Centerprise unit, is pictured with Intern Catrin Brock and Yvonne Davies from Neath Food Bank.