More News Articles
- Football Focus
- BLOOMING MARVELLOUS
- College wins big at bakery competition
- Barclays ‘Built for Business’ Competition
- Sports Students Help To Get Wimbledon Fever!
- NPTC Group’s Floristry department’s blooming at RHS Chelsea Medal delight
- Follow Your Dreams
- NPTC Group Students Shortlisted as Finalists in Barclays Money Skills ‘Weeks’ Competition
- Learners discover creative career choices at Arts Futures event
- Workhouse comes to Brecon with Oliver!
- Staff and students right on the money for Barclays Money Week
- Congratulations to learners receiving Level 2 Food Safety Certificates
- Commonwealth Games Multi-Skills Festival
- Performing arts learners wow the audience with showcase event
- Get down on the farm with NPTC Group
- Football Academy are top of the league
- Young Welders turn up the heat for Skills Final
- Save the children - I want to be 2014
- Sophie enjoys a career in hospitality
- Rhian’s exquisite illustrations are top dog
Enterprising students at Neath Port Talbot College (NPTC) have been busy raising funds for charity. The Enterprise interns organised a performance alongside Enterprise in the Valleys. The event called ‘Centerstage’ comprised of four groups of 11-18 year olds from the Neath Port Talbot area who took part in the event which was held at the College’s Nidum Theatre.
The £146 raised was presented to the foodbank in Neath. The interns Talitha Davies, Luke Jenkins, Casey Denner and Catrin Brock also worked towards an OCN qualification in Entrepreneurship Skills.
PIC CAP: Cara Williams from the College’s Centerprise unit, is pictured with Intern Catrin Brock and Yvonne Davies from Neath Food Bank.