More News Articles
- Smooth Operators
- Cambridge Shadowing Scheme – Ashley Davies-Lyons
- Sutton Trust US Programme – Ashley Davies-Lyons
- TEAM EFFORT FOR NPTC GROUP
- Open Evenings November 2014
- Britain's Got Talent will be visiting Newtown Campus!
- NPTC GROUP APPOINT FORMER CITB WALES DIRECTOR
- Are you a student looking for work? Jobs Fair at Neath campus!
- Talented Five Writing for Success
- SUCCESS KEEPS GROWING AT NPTC GROUP
- NPTC GROUP OF COLLEGES – THE BEST AGAIN !
- Hafren Shield 2014
- Results day 2014
- TOP ACHIEVERS GET LAW AWARD
- POLICE CAREER SECURED FOLLOWING SUCCESS OF NEW CKP COURSE
- NPTC Group Future Star of Welsh Agriculture
- Football Focus
- BLOOMING MARVELLOUS
- College wins big at bakery competition
- Barclays ‘Built for Business’ Competition
Enterprising students at Neath Port Talbot College (NPTC) have been busy raising funds for charity. The Enterprise interns organised a performance alongside Enterprise in the Valleys. The event called ‘Centerstage’ comprised of four groups of 11-18 year olds from the Neath Port Talbot area who took part in the event which was held at the College’s Nidum Theatre.
The £146 raised was presented to the foodbank in Neath. The interns Talitha Davies, Luke Jenkins, Casey Denner and Catrin Brock also worked towards an OCN qualification in Entrepreneurship Skills.
PIC CAP: Cara Williams from the College’s Centerprise unit, is pictured with Intern Catrin Brock and Yvonne Davies from Neath Food Bank.