An apprenticeship is a work-based learning programme where you can earn a wage whilst you learn.
WHY BECOME AN APPRENTICE?
- Earn while you learn – be paid a salary
- Gain skills, knowledge, experience and face new challenges
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Excellent progression opportunities.
WHAT TYPES OF APPRENTICESHIPS ARE THERE?
There are three types of Apprenticeships you can apply for depending on current skills and qualifications:
- Foundation Apprenticeship – Level 2
- Apprenticeship – Level 3
- Higher Apprenticeship – Level 4+
- Degree Apprenticeship – Level 5+
SUBJECTS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
Accountancy Customer Service
Agricultural Mechanics Hospitality and Catering
Business Administration Motor Vehicle
Childcare Team Leading and Management