Information for Returning Students Studying University Level Courses at NPTC Group of Colleges
How to Enrol
If you are returning to study as a second- or third-year student, you will be able to enrol remotely from the comfort of your own home. Advice and guidance will be available if you experience any problems, have questions or need support during the enrolment process. On this page, we’ve also compiled answers to frequently asked questions to help guide you through the enrolment process.
When do I enrol?
All returning students will receive an email from the College providing a date and time to enrol online.
- You will be invited to log into our Student Hub to enrol. This will involve checking and updating information such as personal details and uploading a photo for your Student ID.
- You will also be asked to confirm how you intend to pay for tuition fees and if relevant can upload a letter of confirmation from Student Finance Wales showing that you have applied for a student loan, or a letter from your employer if they are sponsoring you.
- You will also be asked to agree to our data privacy and fees statements.
- Advice and guidance is available during the enrolment process. You can contact us via the enquiry form if you have any questions for us before enrolment is open.
New students are asked to upload a range of evidence to confirm proof of identity or to provide transcripts/certificates of previous qualifications to confirm that they meet the entry requirements of the course. As a returning student, we do not need this information from you again. On the evidence upload screen, you should upload any relevant fees documentation if available, then click ‘continue’ to move to the next screen.
Uploading a photo for your ID Card
You will be asked to upload a photo during the enrolment process. For the photo to be accepted it will need to be:
- A recent headshot of you facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- Your eyes must be open and visible (please do not wear sunglasses or tinted glasses)
- Your full head without any covering (unless worn for religious or medical reasons)
- You on your own with no other people visible in the photo
- Be in colour, not black and white, and with no filters applied
If you have missed the enrolment slot allocated to you on your invitation to enrol email we ask that you enrol online as soon as possible. Please note that any delay in enrolling may lead to delays with student finance payments.