Mental health issues in the workplace exist and affect all individuals. Businesses are now, more than ever, encouraged to take ownership of employee wellbeing and we can help you achieve this.
Our awareness course will provide staff with the confidence to know what mental health is and how to recognise, provide advice and support various conditions.
- What mental health is and why people develop mental health conditions
- The role of a First Aider to support mental health
- How to provide advice and practical support for a person presenting a mental health condition
- How to recognise and manage stress
- How to recognise a range of mental health conditions
The qualification is assessed through a range of methods including practical assessments, open and multiple choice questions.
20/21 fees: POA