This course is for individuals who hold a Water Regulations qualification and wish to gain the necessary knowledge to install and maintain domestic fire sprinkler systems.
This route is suitable for those already working within the
sprinkler industry and those who wish to upskill, change profession or for companies wishing to undertake CPD with their installers.
Course content includes:
– Prepare the working environment for the installation of
automatic sprinkler systems
– Be able to install and commission an automatic fire
– Carry out service and maintenance checks of a domestic dwelling fire sprinkler system
– System requirements
– BS9251 – the main British Standard covering fire
sprinklers in the country
– The different types of fire sprinkler heads and water