This course provides individuals the knowledge and tools required to work safely. It is an ideal course for introducing
staff to why health and safety is important and focuses on best practice rather than legislation and covers general principals of accident prevention, health and safety laws, an overview of hazards, codes of practices and effective communication skills.
This IOSH Working Safely course shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours.
This course covers the following topics:
– Identification of common hazards
– Factors that constitute a satisfactory working
– Understanding the main reasons for injury and ill health at work
– Understanding a “safe working system of work”
– Appreciation of risk assessments and identifying hazards
– COSHH regulations and responsibilities