This course is aimed at individuals employed in the fire sprinkler industry and is intended for those people to develop the knowledge and competences necessary to meet the industry standards for the installation role.
This course has two purposes, confirming occupational competence and confirming competence in an occupational role to the standards required by industry.
Course content includes:
– Communicating effectively in the workplace
– Establish effective working relationships
– Manage own resources
– Health and safety
– Awareness of regulations in the fire sprinkler industry
– Fire sprinkler installation and handover
– Understanding the fire sprinkler industry
• IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation
The IQ /SFJ Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation (QCF) is a qualification aimed at individuals employed in the fire sprinkler industry. This qualification is intended for people employed in installing fire sprinklers to develop the knowledge and competences necessary to meet the industry standards for the installation role. The framework of the qualification should provide sufficient flexibility for the variations in different jobs and locations.
• The IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation (QCF) – Experienced Worker Route
Experienced fire sprinkler installers with more than 3 years’ experience in the industry are welcome to apply for the ‘Experienced Worker Route’, which can fast-track them through the Level 2 qualification.
If you are over 19 and are currently living in Wales you could be eligible for a FREE course under the Welsh Government Personal Learning Accounts (PLA) funding. We can discuss funding with you upon enquiry.