The Level 2 Award in Supporting Adults and Young People in Essential Skills develops the skills they need to engage and support adults with their essential skills learning.
Learners must be:
• At least 18 years of age to achieve this qualification.
• Competent in English. In order to properly support adults with essential skills needs, learners should have communication skills at Level 2 or above.
• Competent in maths. This is especially so for those working towards the numeracy pathway.
This qualification can help you to progress to a number of roles within education and training, including:
• Learning Support Assistant
• Education officer (LEA)
• Education welfare officer
• Equal opportunities officer
• Learning mentor
Neath College - 01639 648000
Fri 9.30am – 12.30om