This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise programme sessions for gym/leisure centre members. Learners successfully completing this qualification will gain access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) at Level 2.
This Level 2 qualification is aimed at learners who want to pursue a career as a fitness instructor in the sports industry.
This course covers the following topics:
– Health, safety & welfare in a fitness environment
– Anatomy & physiology for exercise
– Principles of exercise, fitness & health
– Communicate effectively to to support clients who take part in exercise & physical activity
– Plan & deliver gym-based exercises effectively
Llandarcy Academy of Sport
20/21 fees: POA