Mental health issues in the workplace exist and effect all individuals. Businesses are now, more than ever, encouraged to take ownership of employee wellbeing and we can help you achieve this.
The course encompasses the content of the Level 1 and Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health courses and incorporates the first aid action plan for mental health and how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace. Learners will gain the knowledge to identify when a person may have a mental health condition and know where they can go to get help.
This course covers the following topics:
– What is First Aid for Mental Health
– Identifying mental health conditions
– Providing advice and starting a conversation
– First Aid for Mental Health action plan
– First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
– Stress, anxiety, depression & suicide
– Eating disorders
– Personality disorder
– Self harm
– Drugs and alcohol
– Bipolar disorder