This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career within the health and fitness sector and gain employment as a personal trainer. This course will teach the learner how to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes and personal training sessions to a range of clients.
Learners successfully completing this qualification will be recognised as a qualified personal trainer and will gain access onto the
Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) at level 3.
This course covers the following topics:
– Anatomy & physiology, functional kinesiology and concepts/components of fitness for exercise
– To successfully gather and analyse client information using the most accepted techniques
– To assess a client’s current health and fitness status
– To plan and conduct physical activity sessions, within a variety of environments using multiple resources
– To perform an effective client consultation and provide strategies for successful behaviour change
– To communicate effectively and build successful relationships with your clients and other health care professionals
– To offer nutritional advice for physical activity based on a client’s needs
Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing (Gym).
This level 3 qualification is aimed at learners who want to pursue a career as a fitness instructor in the sports industry.
This course is £1,059 per person. Funding is available for this course, subject to eligibility.
20/21 fees: POA