Studying at our dedicated construction workshops and classrooms, this programme will further enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding of the construction industry and enable you to work in Painting and Decorating or progress onto further training. This qualification supports the learner to attain fundamental and transferable practical skills.
Key components of the course include:
• Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
• Preparing surfaces for protection and decoration
• Applying coatings by brush and roller
• Applying wall coverings to ceilings and walls
• Produce advanced decorative finishes
• Carry out specialist architectural feature work
• Applying water-borne paint systems using airless equipment
Level 2 Diploma/NVQ in Painting and Decorating.
20/21 fees: POA