The QCF Level 3 Diploma in Plastering (Trowel Occupations) is a professional level course, ideal if you wish to continue developing your skills as a plasterer to an advanced level.
You will learn the more intricate side of plastering, including internal and external curved walls as well as fitted columns and decorative finishes. You will also form arches and ornate casts for fixing on your assessments.
What will I study?
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Apply plaster materials to produce complex internal surfaces
- Apply render to produce complex external surfaces
- Prepare and run in-situ moulds
Swansea Construction Centre - 01639 648120
Neath College - 01639 648000