This Level 2 Food Safety in Catering course provides an understanding of essential food hygiene and safety requirements for anyone who handles, prepares or serves food. This course focuses on the importance of food hygiene, associated food safety hazards and good hygiene practice.
This course can lead towards a job within the hospitality industry and/or progression on to a higher course, for example:
- Level 3 Advanced Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 & Level 3 Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
This course covers the following topics:
- Importance of food safety
- Bacteria and risk factors
- Personal hygiene
- Pest control
- Cleaning and cleaning products
- Linear workflow
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Basic food safety legislation
Short multiple-choice test paper.
19/20 fees: £65