Win great prizes every week with our #6WeeksOfSummer competition!
Follow us on Facebook!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Multiple entries will be counted once; any entries that contain profanities will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be at 12pm on each Friday, from 26th July 2019 to 30th August 2019. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be selected randomly and this will be announced on the post and the winner contacted by direct message.
- The entry instructions of the competition will be communicated each week in the associated Facebook post. Please note, you must like and share the postt to be entered into the competition.
- Each prize is explained in the associated Facebook post. Please refer to the third party companies’ own terms and conditions for details of how the prize can be used.
- NPTC Group of Colleges reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook Message after 12pm on each Friday. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please contact email@example.com for any further enquiries.