Afan College, Brecon Beacons College: 27 March
Neath College, Newtown College: 28 March
Come on in! Join us at our Open Evenings and we’ll start you on your journey at NPTC Group of Colleges. Come on in! Join us at our Open Evenings and we’ll start you on your journey at NPTC Group of Colleges. We’ll have expert staff on hand to give specialist advice and guidance on courses, applications and college life.
Whether you’re leaving school or returning to education, we have #Choices:
- An extensive range of full-time courses
- Skill-enhancing part-time courses
- Higher Education courses, including Access
New for 2019
It’s never too late!
We have brand new courses starting in 2019! Click the image below to find out more.
With over 40 A Levels and wide-ranging vocational options, we have #Choices for everyone. At our Open Evenings, you will be able to:
• Find out more about the courses and subjects available.
• Ideal opportunity for students and parents to see for themselves the benefits of studying at NPTC Group of Colleges.
• Meet the course tutors and view the facilities.
• Discover life outside the classroom – how the College offers ‘more than just an education’.
Do you want to upskill in your current job, return to learning or simply learn for fun? We have courses suitable for all levels, starting throughout the year. Plus, we currently offer a range of free skill-enhancing courses.
We are pleased to have developed a number of wide-ranging degree programmes in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions. All our Higher Education courses have been designed with employment and future careers in mind and we strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
Our Higher Education courses are;
We also have a range of Access to Higher Education courses, designed to prepare learners without traditional qualifications for study at University. We have a Pre-Access course and a number of Access courses in, Health Care (routes into Nursing and Midwifery) and Humanities (routes into Teaching).