Q. Do you need help and advice with money matters; like EMA, student finance, bus passes or any money worries?
A. Drop in to Student Support and speak to the team.

Q. Do you need support for health, well-being or any personal matters whilst at college?
A. Speak to the Well-being Team and Student Support. 

Q. Would you like to speak to a College Counsellor?
A. Ask for a Counsellor Referral form from the Student Support Team or email counsellorreferral@nptcgroup.ac.uk

Q. Would you like to discuss your course choice, careers or applying for University?
A. Speak to Admissions at Student Support.

Q. Do you need to speak to someone about an additional learning need or difficulty, or any additional support needed at college?
A. Ask your tutor to refer you to the Study Support team, drop-in to your Student Zone to speak to staff or email: studysupport@nptcgroup.ac.uk

Q. Are you struggling with college work or do you want to improve your grades? Do you need help with UCAS applications?
A. Speak to your tutor and ask about your Study Skills Coach or email: studyskillscoach@nptcgroup.ac.uk

Q. Do you need a quiet space to study or relax away from a busy college life?
A. Ask the Study Support team or your tutor about the Student Zone and quiet areas on your campus.