Triple Stars for Conor

Conor Drain achieved top grades in Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Science at Brecon Beacons College. Nineteen-year-old Conor, who gained a real passion for sports and fitness, achieved a Triple Distinction Star for his theory and practical modules. 

Conor goes onto say: “The course gives you a chance to further your knowledge, having a good balance of both theory and practical assignments.”

Throughout the course, Conor was able to able to balance his college work as well as a part-time job where he continues to works until he is ready to join a career with the Royal Air Force. Conor was able to gain valuable experience by coaching children in local primary schools, from this he was given endless opportunities to expand his skills. 

He adds: “I enjoyed the practical assignments the most because I learn more in practical work than I do theory work. The balance between both worked for me and the College has helped me improve my skillset in working and social environments. The College has also helped me gain confidence in myself and push my limits.”

Well done Conor, some fantastic results!