- Students must log their sickness on: https://ebsontrackprospect.nptcgroup.ac.uk before 9.30am for each day of illness.
- Absences of more than 5 days require a doctor’s certificate.
- EMA stops if sickness lasts more than 2 weeks.
- High levels of sickness will be investigated.
Authorised Absences must be booked in advance at https://ebsontrackprospect.nptcgroup.ac.uk. Only 1 period of absence per half term is allowed and high levels of authorised absences will be investigated.
Authorised Absences Include
- Medical appointments which cannot be made outside of college hours – Evidence Required.
- An employment interview or university visit – Evidence Required.
- A work placement as part of the course – Evidence Required from Tutor.
- Attendance at a wedding or funeral – No Evidence Required.
- Attendance at court/probation meeting – Evidence Required.
- A driving and theory test – Evidence Required.
- A student representative meeting – Evidence Required from Senior Officer: Equality and Diversity
- A student disciplinary meeting – Evidence Required from Head of School
- Disruption to transport – No Evidence Required.
- Caring responsibilities – No Evidence Required.
- Holidays, these should be taken out of term time. These must be requested through your Tutor.
- Employment which is not part of the course.
- Birthdays or family celebrations.
- Driving Lessons.
Students are encouraged to view the Attendance Policy in full. This is available on request at your Student Zone.
Funding is subject to being withdrawn/suspended at the discretion of Student Support where the student fails to attend regularly.
- WGLG will not be paid unless attendance is above 90%.
- EMA will not be paid unless 100% is reached, weekly.
You can contact Student Support at email@example.com
Download Parents, Guardians and Careers Guide
As a parent or guardian, we know that you want the best for your son or daughter. At NPTC Group of Colleges we will help young people to learn to manage their own time and explore their future career options. Our expert lecturers work with students to develop a passion for what they’re studying in and are supported through their studies by a combination of subject and personal tutoring with regular feedback and guidance.
Our open evenings give prospective students and parents the opportunity to experience the College and its facilities and find out more about the range of subjects and courses we have on offer.
Students and parents will be able to see the educational experience that NPTC Group of Colleges provides, having the chance to ‘have a go’ at certain subjects or trades. You will also have the opportunity to discover life outside the classroom and see what the College offers in terms of extra-curricular activities.
For more information on upcoming dates click here
Learn from the Best!
Our expert lecturers are highly qualified in the subjects they teach with a wealth of industry experience, they are welcoming and friendly and have a real avid interest in your child’s experience and success.