As per Article 21 of GDPR, you may, at any time, change how we communicate with you, update the information we hold, withdraw your consent and request for your data to be deleted. (“Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.”)
Please contact us on 01639 648006 or email@example.com to do so. If you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mails sent from us, you can do so by following the link in the footer of each e-mail.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including: your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). This is gathered via Google Analytics and website tracking pixels.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters (including: name, email address, telephone number, location, interests in terms of course and campus, how you heard about us and information pertaining to a specific campaign or event – i.e. organisation, position in organisation, vehicle registration, disability requirements and special dietary requirements).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of getting a response (including: name, email address, company name, telephone number, location, course and content of submission).
- Publicly available social media activity and data. (You can change your advert preferences within social media apps through the ‘Ads Settings’, or similar, option).
- Information gathered at NPTC Group of Colleges events for the purpose of keeping in touch (including: name, email address, telephone number, home address, interests in terms of course and campus and how you heard about us).
- Any other information that you share with us for the purpose of receiving communications.
- We will only collect data that is necessary; for a specified and lawful purpose. Data shall not be processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
How You Provide Consent
- Signing up to our newsletter.
- Pre-registering for NPTC Group of Colleges’ events on our website. This may be via a website form and you may be directed to this form via social media advertisements.
- Signing in at NPTC Group of Colleges’ events.
- Ticking the marketing consent box in Section 7 of the enrolment form and signing the form.
How We Use Your Information
By consenting to receive marketing communication from NPTC Group of Colleges you are consenting to your information being used in the following ways;
- To send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you, by email or similar technology. This may include the use of targeted and remarketed social media marketing on platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google and YouTube.
- To administer the website, including the use of website pixels. A website pixel allows us to gather information about website visitors and what actions they took, so we can send adverts that are most relevant to them.
- To create social media custom and lookalike audiences to send targeted adverts on those platforms.
- To deal with enquiries and complains made by you through our website and social media channels. We request that all formal complaints are made to us in writing in the first instance.
- To conduct market, social and satisfaction research.
Please note, we will make every effort to tailor our marketing communication to your requirements and interests and we will not advertise goods and services of unrelated 3rd party companies.
Please be assured that we will not, under any circumstances, share your data with anyone for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us. We may need to share limited information with our service providerswho help us to prepare and send you our communications or process your responses. However, we will not allow these organisations to use your data for their own purposes and will take care to ensure that they keep your data secure.
You may wish to view our service providers’ own updated Privacy Policies (in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation)