What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters (including name, email address, and telephone number (optional).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of getting a response (including name, email address, company name (optional), telephone number (optional), subject (optional) and content of submission).
- Publicly available social media activity.
- Information gathered at NPTC Group of Colleges events for the purpose of keeping in touch (including name, email address, and address.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How we use Your Information
By consenting to receive marketing from NPTC Group of Colleges (including signing up to our newsletter and information given at NPTC Group of Colleges events) you are consenting to your information being used in the following ways;
- To send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you, by email or similar technology. This may include the use of targeted and remarketed social media marketing on platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google.
- To administer the website, including the use of website pixels.
- To deal with enquiries and complains made by you through our website and social media channels. We request that all formal complaints are made to us in writing in the first instance.
- To conduct market, social and satisfaction research.
Please note, we will make every effort to tailor our marketing communication to your requirements and interests and we will not advertise goods and services of unrelated 3rd party companies.
Please be assured that we will not, under any circumstances, share your data with anyone for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us. We may need to share limited information with our service providers who help us to prepare and send you our communications or process your responses. However, we will not allow these organisations to use your data for their own purposes and will take care to ensure that they keep your data secure.