A Level results and GCSE results are issued on consecutive Thursdays in August. You will be contacted prior to results day with instructions on how to pick up your results.
- Results for vocational courses may be available when you are still in college, but this may differ from course to course. Speak to your programme leader about vocational course results.
- Certificates for AS Level, A Level, Welsh Baccalaureate and GCSE subjects are available for collection from reception on the campus where you studied from November onwards. Most other awarding bodies should be available from the end of October.
- It is the student’s responsibility to enquire with the campus office/exams officer if certificates have arrived. We do not send out a letter confirming certificates have arrived.
- When you come to collect your certificates you will need to bring identification. This could be a bank card, passport or driving licence.
- In some circumstances, you can ask someone else to collect your certificates on your behalf. The person who is collecting the certificates will need to bring with them a letter from you stating that you have given them permission to collect the certificates. They will also need to bring proof of their identification, this could be a bank card, passport or driving licence. Please contact our exams department to notify them if you wish for someone to collect your certificates on your behalf: email@example.com
If you studied with us in 2021/2022 and you have not yet collected your certificates, please do so at the Reception area on the campus you studied at, during opening hours.
Please note that the College only retains certificates for up to three years after your complete your studies, after which, the certificates will be destroyed and you will need to contact the individual examination board (WJEC, AQA etc.) Certificate replacements can cost up to £60 per certificate plus an administration fee and postage fee.
For students who studied at Llandarcy Academy of Sports, Pontardawe College or Swansea Construction Centre, you will need to go to Neath College to collect your certificates.
If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org