Growing the workforce through inclusive local education, leadership, skills, development and training.
Working collectively to celebrate cross-boundary health and social care partnerships, embracing digital inclusion, Welsh language and celebrating achievements.
We are working together with Arwain and Powys County Council to provide a bespoke Apprenticeship programme.
What can you gain?
- Health working experiences
- Social Care working experiences
- Sector-specific coaching and training
- Heightened awareness of clinical, and non-clinical prospects
- Mentoring throughout
- Job preparation, skills and readiness
- Transferable skills
- Increased career opportunities