We’re still enrolling!
Join us – we have full-time, part-time and higher education #Choices and 95% of our current students recommend us!*
(*National Student Satisfaction Survey 2023)
If you have not yet applied or enrolled with us, or if are unsure and need advice and guidance, we can help!
Check out our handy video guide for an overview of the enrolment process; it’s quick and easy!
You will need:
- ID (one of the following – passport, bank card, driving licence, birth certificate, or national insurance letter)
- GCSE results or other qualification certificates (obtained in August and achieved earlier)
- Your National Insurance Number (if you have it)
You’ll also need to make a £25 administration fee payment to complete your enrolment. You can make this payment by logging back into your Learner Hub account and choosing ‘My Payment‘ from the menu. You can also pay over the phone by calling our Finance team on 0330 818 8030.
There’s no need to bring a photo with you, we will take your photo for your college lanyard.
If your grades aren’t what you expected, please don’t worry; our guidance team will be on hand to help you find a course that is suitable for you.
Before you enrol, check out our Student Zone for information about joining college, funding, facilities, transport and student support.
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- Almost 40 different A Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full-time practical, career-focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- A wide range of day, evening, or weekend part-time or short courses to fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career. Many of our short courses are partly or fully funded**
- A number of wide-ranging degree programmes, in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions designed with your employment and future careers in mind.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day.
- Academic, sporting and cultural bursaries and scholarships.
- Financial assistance, including £40 per week EMA (Education Maintenance Allowance) for eligible students.
- Student discounts and benefits.
- Specialist well-being and learning support.
- Award-winning facilities.
- VESPA (Vision, Effort, Systems Practice Attitude) stretch and growth mindset.
- Expert lecturers with a wealth of industry knowledge and firm links with local employers.
- Extra-curricular activities including creative, sporting and e-sports academies and skill competitions.
- Career and employment advice and guidance.
- Internship and apprenticeship opportunities.
*A Levels available at Neath College
** Subject to eligibility
Discover our Courses
Keep In Touch
If you need to get in touch with us with any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 818 8100.
You can also like and follow us on social media to keep up to date or contact us.