2021 ENROLMENT information coming soon.
In the meantime, you can find out more about our online enrolment process.
As the time approaches for you to join College, we’re doing everything we can to make the process as safe and convenient as possible.
That’s why we’re conducting the majority of enrolments online.
We think for most students this will give a better enrolment experience, and with no queuing! At the same time, you told us about how important our helpful and amazing advice and guidance services have been for you, so our expert lecturers and Student Support teams will still be available to answer any questions about courses, transport, student finance or any kind of question at all. We ask for your patience and understanding at this time as we work in these challenging circumstances, but rest assured, if you make a request to be contacted, we will get in touch with you.
Before you can enrol, you’ll need to complete an application
So, if you haven’t applied, do that now.
When it’s time to enrol, we’ll email you a link that will take you directly to your enrolment account. Your username and password will be the same as your application details (so make sure you keep those safe).
You will need to have the following to hand when you’re ready to enrol:
- Your passport, bank card or full driving license for ID purposes
- £25 Administration Fee (non-refundable, paid online)
- Examination results (to be uploaded)
- A passport-style photograph (to be uploaded – an unsuitable photograph will delay enrolment)
- National Insurance number (if you have one)
If you have any questions, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Higher Education Enrolment
DID YOU KNOW?
School leavers have voted NPTC Group of Colleges as the number one training provider in Wales and top ten in the UK at the ‘School Leaver Awards 2020′. We were also voted the number two further education college in the UK and tenth for the best learning experience. There is no better time to join us!
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- Over 40 different A-Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full time practical career-focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- An incredible range of day, evening or weekend part-time or short courses, that can fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career. Some of our short courses are partly or fully funded**
- A number of wide-ranging degree programmes, in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions, designed with your employment and future careers in mind. We strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
- Incredible support for students.
- Expert lecturers with extensive industry experience.
- Fantastic links with employers.
- Students achieve excellent outcomes of triple distinction grades in the National/Extended Diploma qualifications, with many achieving the highest possible grade profile of D*, D*, D*
- Record student numbers achieved the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma, which is the equivalent to A*/A Grade at A-Level.
- Bursaries are available for Top Performing Students in Sport, Culture, Academic, & Vocational areas.
*A-Levels available at Neath College
** Subject to eligibility
Keep In Touch
You can also like and follow us on social media to keep up-to-date or contact us.