Are you leaving school this summer and not sure what to do next?
Or are you looking to upskill in your current job, return to learning, start a University level qualification, or simply learn for fun?
We have #Choices for you! Join us by enrolling on a course at NPTC Group of Colleges!
Thursday 23 August: 9am-4pm
Friday 24 August: 9am-4pm
Tuesday 28 August: 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 29 August: 9am – 7pm
Thursday 30 August: 9am – 4pm
Friday 31 August: 9am-4pm
Saturday 1 September: 10am – 2pm
Neath | Afan | Brecon Beacons | Newtown
You can also Apply Now for full-time courses!
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- We have over 40 different A Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full time practical career focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- We have an incredible range of day, evening or weekend part time or short courses, that can fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career.
- We have developed a number of wide-ranging degree programmes in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions, designed with your employment and future careers in mind and we strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
- We have incredible support for students
- Expert lecturers
- Fantastic links with employers
- An incredible 99.9% pass rate. For the twelfth year in succession, the overall pass rate has exceeded 99 per cent
- In 39 subjects out of the 40 A Levels offered, students achieved a remarkable 100 per cent pass rate
- Students achieve excellent outcomes of triple distinction grades in the National/Extended Diploma qualifications, with many achieving the highest possible grade profile of D*, D*, D*
- Record student numbers achieved the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma, which is the equivalent to A*/A Grade at A Level!
- Bursaries available for Top Performing Students in Sport, Culture, Academic, & Vocational areas.
*A Levels available at Neath College
You will need to bring the following when you come to enrol:
- Your passport, bank card or full driving licence for ID purposes
- £50 Administration Fee (This is non-refundable)
Our friendly admissions staff are available to answer any queries you may have at any stage of the process.
Just contact our Admissions team here or call:
- Afan College: 01639 648230/648246
- Neath College: 01639 648705
- Brecon Beacons College: 01686 614400
- Newtown College: 01686 614200