Thursday, 25 August – Friday, 2 September
Before you can enrol you’ll need to have applied. If you haven’t yet done so, please click the button below to get started
Check out our handy video guide for an overview of the enrolment process; it’s quick and easy!
Our enrolment will be back on campus this year.
First, we will send you an enrolment appointment letter to come to campus to enrol. Then, a week before enrolment, we will send you an email to register. Just click on the link to check your details, answer a few more questions, and pay any applicable fees. All you need to do then is come for your enrolment appointment to speak with one of our tutors, for advice and guidance, before finalising your enrolment.
Please ensure you complete your registration before coming to campus to enrol as this will ensure that the process is quick and easy on the day.
You will need to bring:
- GCSE results or other qualification certificates
- Your National Insurance Number (if you have it)
You’ll also need to make a £25 registration fee payment to complete your enrolment. You can make this payment by logging back into your Learner Hub account and choosing ‘My Payment‘ from the menu. You can also pay over the phone by calling our Finance team on 0330 818 8030.
There’s no need to bring a photo with you, we will take your photo for your ID card. You can come on your own or bring someone with you, it’s up to you.
If your grades aren’t what you expected, please don’t worry; our guidance team will be on hand to help you find a course that is suitable for you.
Before you enrol, check out our Student Zone for information about joining college, funding, facilities, transport and student support.
Thursday 25 August, 9am – 4pm
Friday 26 August, 9am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 30 August, 9am – 6:30pm
Wednesday 31 August, 9am – 6:30pm
Thursday 1 September, 9am – 4pm
Friday 2 September, 9am – 3:30pm
Wednesday 7 September, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
We’ve made a list of our most frequently-asked enrolment questions.
DID YOU KNOW?
School leavers have voted NPTC Group of Colleges as the number one training provider in Wales and top ten in the UK at the ‘School Leaver Awards 2020′. We were also voted the number two further education college in the UK and tenth for the best learning experience. There is no better time to join us!
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- Almost 40 different A Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full-time practical, career-focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- An incredible range of day, evening, or weekend part-time or short courses to fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career. Some of our short courses are partly or fully funded**
- A number of wide-ranging degree programmes, in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions; designed with your employment and future careers in mind. We strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
- Incredible support for students.
- Expert lecturers with extensive industry experience.
- Fantastic links with employers.
- Students have achieved excellent outcomes of triple distinction grades in the National/Extended Diploma qualifications, with many achieving the highest possible grade profile of D*, D*, D*
- Record student numbers have achieved the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma, which is equivalent to A*/A Grade at A Level.
- Bursaries available for Top Performing Students in Sport, Culture, Academic, & Vocational areas.
*A Levels available at Neath College
** Subject to eligibility
Keep In Touch
If you need to get in touch with us with any questions, email email@example.com or call 0330 818 8100.
You can also like and follow us on social media to keep up-to-date or contact us.