It’s not too late to enrol!
Enrolment is still open. You can apply and enrol online 24/7.
Please note, support will be available from 9am – 4pm each weekday.
As the time approaches for you to join College, we’re doing everything we can to make the process as safe and convenient as possible. That’s why we’re conducting the majority of our enrolments online.
We think for most students this will give a better enrolment experience, and with no queuing! At the same time, you told us about how important our helpful and amazing advice and guidance services have been for you, so our expert lecturers will get in touch about your grades and chosen course of study, and our student support teams will be available to answer any questions about courses, transport, student finance or any kind of question at all. We ask for your patience and understanding at this time as we work in these challenging circumstances, but rest assured, if you make a request to be contacted, we will get in touch with you.
If you think you’ll have difficulties enrolling online, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01639 648000 and we can make other arrangements.
There is a wealth of information on our Student Zone about joining college, funding, facilities, and student support. You can also check out our ‘Frequently Asked Questions by clicking the button below.
Once you’ve completed registration, a Tutor will contact you about the course you want to study. You’ll then receive an email confirming your enrolment and asking you to pay any associated fees.
Before you can enrol, you’ll need to complete an application
So, if you haven’t applied, do that now.
When it’s time to enrol, we’ll email you a link that will take you to register for enrolment. Your username and password will be the same as your application details (so make sure you keep those safe).
You can also return to your enrolment account by clicking the button below.
You will need to have the following to hand when you’re ready to enrol:
- A photo of your passport, bank card or full driving license for ID purposes
- £25 administration fee for full-time learners (part-time learners can enquire about alternative payment methods or payment schedules by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Examination results (this can include your provisional Centre Determined Grades)
- A passport-style photograph
- National Insurance number (if you have one)
Enrolment for continued students has now completed.
If you still need to enrol or have any questions, contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01639 648000.
When do I start?
Once you’ve completed everything required for your enrolment, there’s nothing left to do but sit back, relax, and wait for your induction. These details will be communicated to you through email and text messages closer to the start of the term.
Higher Education Enrolment
DID YOU KNOW?
School leavers have voted NPTC Group of Colleges as the number one training provider in Wales and top ten in the UK at the ‘School Leaver Awards 2020′. We were also voted the number two further education college in the UK and tenth for the best learning experience. There is no better time to join us!
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- Over 40 different A-Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full time practical career-focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- An incredible range of day, evening or weekend part-time or short courses, that can fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career. Some of our short courses are partly or fully funded**
- A number of wide-ranging degree programmes, in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions, designed with your employment and future careers in mind. We strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
- Incredible support for students.
- Expert lecturers with extensive industry experience.
- Fantastic links with employers.
- Students achieve excellent outcomes of triple distinction grades in the National/Extended Diploma qualifications, with many achieving the highest possible grade profile of D*, D*, D*
- Record student numbers achieved the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma, which is the equivalent to A*/A Grade at A-Level.
- Bursaries are available for Top Performing Students in Sport, Culture, Academic, & Vocational areas.
*A-Levels available at Neath College
** Subject to eligibility
Keep In Touch
You can also like and follow us on social media to keep up-to-date or contact us.