Enrolment 2020 – dates coming soon
Our expert lecturers are on hand to have a chat about the choices still available to you
Neath | Afan | Brecon Beacons | Newtown
You will need to bring the following when you come to enrol:
- Your passport, bank card or full driving licence for ID purposes
- £25 Administration Fee (this is non-refundable)
- Examination results slip
- National Insurance number
DID YOU KNOW?
School leavers have voted NPTC Group of Colleges as the top training provider in Wales and fifth in the
UK, as well as number two for teaching, in ‘The School Leaver Awards 2019′. There is no better time to join us!
Our friendly staff are available to answer any queries you may have at any stage of the process. Or take a look at our handy video guide to enrolment.
Subject Specific Enrolment Information
Travel and Transport
Information for Parents
Why Choose NPTC Group of Colleges?
- Over 40 different A Level* subjects, plus a huge variety of full time practical career-focused courses and apprenticeships to choose from.
- An incredible range of day, evening or weekend part-time or short courses, that can fit around work and your lifestyle. So you can start that new hobby, gain skills to progress at work or get qualifications to start a new career. Some of our short courses are partly or fully funded**
- A number of wide-ranging degree programmes, in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions, designed with your employment and future careers in mind. We strive to give our graduates the best experience and knowledge to equip them for the working world.
- Incredible support for students
- Expert lecturers with extensive industry experience
- Fantastic links with employers
- In 26 subjects of the A Levels offered, students achieved a remarkable 100% pass rate.
- Students achieve excellent outcomes of triple distinction grades in the National/Extended Diploma qualifications, with many achieving the highest possible grade profile of D*, D*, D*
- Record student numbers achieved the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma, which is the equivalent to A*/A Grade at A Level.
- Bursaries available for Top Performing Students in Sport, Culture, Academic, & Vocational areas.
*A Levels available at Neath College
** Subject to eligibility
Just contact our Admissions team here or call:
- Afan College: 01639 648230/648246
- Neath College: 01639 648705
- Brecon Beacons College: 01686 614400
- Newtown College: 01686 614200