A Message from the Chief Executive Officer…
A warm welcome to all International Students looking to attend NPTC Group of Colleges. I am pleased that you are considering studying in the UK. I hope this guide to the College will give you a flavour of what is on offer.
We have very high aspirations for all of our students and have built our reputation on our outstanding results year after year. We have a tremendous track record and as we celebrate the past we are also looking to the future with some exciting projects coming up.
As NPTC Group of Colleges continues to go from strength to strength, there has never been a better time to study with us. Not only do we have a wide range of courses for International Students at our Campus in Swansea Bay, but we have also continued to invest, literally, millions of pounds in the very best resources and facilities available for all our students. We are very aware that in a global society universities and employers are not only interested in academic achievement but are also looking for people who have, throughout their time in education, undertaken activities that have taken them beyond their daily studies. As a large College with a global outlook, we are able to provide a world-class experience for you.
We understand that choosing the right college in the UK is a major decision for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you to NPTC Group of Colleges.
Remember, we can offer you:
- Outstanding Examination results*
- Exceptional additional ‘free’ English language support along with academic and pastoral support. Gifted and Talented support is available to international students.
- A great, safe and inexpensive place to live and study alongside UK students and families.
- Outstanding learning facilities with state-of-the-art resources
- A State College founded in 1931 with regional, national and international accolades.
That is why we say that NPTC Group of Colleges is: ‘more than just an education’.
Mark Dacey (Chief Executive Officer)