This programme will suit students wishing to develop a broad range of hospitality, events and business skills. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge and insight to develop an understanding of managing hospitality organisations more effectively.
This course is run in partnership with University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Entry criteria detail a typical offer but the College considers all application on an individual basis which means that we could make offers based on qualifications, personal profile and experience. If you have an queries regarding your offer please contact our Admissions Team.
1 A Level at C Grade or above or 2 A Levels at E grade or MP/PPP profile from a BTEC Level 3 qualification and five GCSEs at Grade C or above, to include English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications).
You may progress to a postgraduate hospitality-related programme. Graduates have employment prospects in hospitality and catering disciplines, for example: weddings and banquet planning, food and beverage manager, restaurant manager, corporate hospitality and conference and banqueting manager.
- Restaurant Operations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Purchasing and Sustainability
- Marketing for international Tourism, Hospitality, Events and the Culinary Arts
- Introduction to Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Applied Personal and Professional Development.
- Work Placement
- Professional Kitchen Techniques
- Conference and Banqueting Management
- Hotel and Guest Services
- Practical Event Management
- Contemporary Human Resource Management in Context
- Strategic Hospitality Management
- On-Licensed Trade Management
- Management Consultancy and Organisational Change
- Strategic Event Management
- Contemporary Gastronomy
- Contemporary Themes in Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary Arts and Events.
The programme will usually include lectures and tutorial sessions. You will usually have to complete portfolios, presentations and written assignments as you progress through the programme.
Higher Education & Degrees
Neath College - 01639 648000
3 Years - Full-Time
£9000 per Year