Wondering what you might do after your course?
Your course tutors can advise you on the possible career paths your course could lead to, but you could also take a look at our Career Coach website, which can help you decide what industries you are best suited to, and help you to create a professional CV.
We want to give all those aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to realise their business dreams.
The Enterprise and Employability team provides a professional, supportive environment for students who are setting up/aiming to set up their own business and includes access to a range of free facilities and support including:
- Serviced office space
- Hot desk facilities for those who don’t require a full-time office space
- A professional business address
- Access to ICT including a telephone, printing and copying facilities
- A receptionist to answer calls and greet your clients
- Business support and guidance
- Access to specialist training workshops
- Executive meeting rooms
- Access to fully equipped training rooms
- Networking and collaborative working opportunities
- Access to reprographic facilities
- Free car parking
Click on the button below to find out more.