Students Come Together at Afan College

Cabin Crew students group photo at the Less Stafford salon at Afan College.

NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Cabin Crew students from Neath visited Afan College Hairdressing and Applied Therapies salons for an end-of-term delivery of presentation techniques applicable to their qualifications. The staff and students at Afan College ensured the Cabin Crew students experienced morning and afternoon professional treatments in facials, makeup and hairdressing styles, appropriate to airline requirements and this ensured they were then able to apply to themselves the techniques learnt.

Great feedback was received from the Cabin Crew students, reflecting what a successful day was had by all:

“The trip was a great experience and I really enjoyed it. The facial I had was very relaxing and felt professional and the atmosphere in the room while getting it done was calm, I loved it. When doing my makeup, the lecturer was very helpful when showing us what to do and how to use the makeup. The student who did my hair did an amazing job and was making sure I was happy with how it looked. Overall, I had a great day and would love to do it all over again.” – Grace.

“The visit was a very good experience, I enjoyed having the facial it was very relaxing, I learned a lot while doing the makeup, the tutors were very helpful, and the girls that were doing our hair were nice she helped me learn how to do my hair. Overall was a very good day. It would be nice to do it again.”  –  Caitlyn

“I thoroughly enjoyed it. It felt relaxed and enjoyable it was a very good experience and really made me feel at ease, everyone there was lovely and welcoming including the staff members and the girls doing our hair and facials. I learnt a lot from yesterday from how to do my makeup and hair exactly as cabin crew would and overall, it was a lovely day and I would do it all over again!” – Isabel.