Are you interested in Sporting Excellence training?
This qualification will support roles such as an athlete, sports coach or similar role.
At Pathways Training we deliver apprenticeships in Team Leading and Management that will give learners a nationally recognised qualification. Learners will develop skills in the workplace and attend college one day a week for up to 22 months.
Units may include: Manage team performance, principles of people management, principles of business, principles of leadership and management, manage personal and professional development, and many more.
- Diploma in Team Leading/Management
- Subsidiary Diploma in Sport
- ESW Application of Number Skills
- ESW Communication Skills
Learners must be:
- Living or working in Wales
- Employed for at least 16 hours each week throughout the apprenticeship
All learners must undertake an initial assessment.
What will the qualification lead to?
After completing each level learners can progress to specialist routes such as:
- Foundation Degree in Sports Coaching
- Sports Science
- Sports Science with Sports Development and Management