Study a Degree on your Doorstep

Have you just had your A Level/Level 3 results and not sure what to do next? Or do you want to return to learning, change your career path or upskill in your current job?

At NPTC Group of Colleges, we offer #DegreesOnYourDoorstep, delivering higher education courses locally so there is no need to move away to get a high quality education!

We have developed a number of wide-ranging degree programmes in partnership with a range of prestigious Higher Education institutions, designed with your employment and future careers in mind. We offer a wide range of Degrees, Foundation Degrees, HNDs, HNCs and Professional Certificates, as well as our brand new Access courses.

We are rated by the Teacher Excellence Framework (TEF) as being one the best colleges/universities in UK and have the Silver Award for our higher education provision.

We offer small and supportive classes and we try to organise the timetable so you can still work or carry out family commitments whilst you are studying. All of which is designed to give you the best chance of success!

Here, some of our Alumni share their experiences of studying a higher education course with us:

Emma Price

“I completed a HND in Business a few years ago, whilst working full-time. It was great that you could do it over two days and all the lecturers were very supportive and friendly and went out of their way to help. Going back to college when you’re not 18 anymore is quite daunting but they put me at ease and I enjoyed my 2 years. I would recommend anyone who wants to return to education to go for it. I now own my own business so it certainly helped doing the HND!”

Rhian Joseph-Jones

If it wasn’t for NPTC Group of Colleges offering degrees in partnership with USW, I don’t think I would have ever returned to education. I had always wanted to be a teacher and thought I had lost that chance.

Returning to education after ten years was daunting, but with the college it was small classes and the lectures are amazing and so supportive.

I studied for a full-time degree, but what’s fantastic about studying on a college campus, is that they compact the lectures into two full days, so I could fit studying around my job and family life.

Anyone thinking of going back to education, it’s never too late, and it’s surprising how much help and support is out there.

Now I have my degree, I’m ready to take the final step and go to University to complete my PGCE. (You can even do this with NPTC Group of Colleges part-time.)

I cannot recommend NPTC Group of Colleges highly enough, they have truly been amazing and provided me with a fantastic education!”

Matthew Davies

“I studied here as part of my BA Honours and the Business department are first class, highly recommend studying here, if its education you want, NPTC Group of Colleges is the place for you!”

Find out more about our Higher Education courses here