Swap Don’t Drop – Current Students
We understand that even after lengthy research and college visits/interviews, the course you enrol on may not be what you expected, or you may be struggling or not enjoying your study and might even want to drop out. If this is you, we can help.
need some reassurance and perhaps some study support to help get used to being at College
have things that are worrying you other than your course, such as student finance
want to explore other options at College, including vocational, academic and work-based learning apprenticeships?
If any of the above applies to you or you are uncertain, we can help!
- Join a Teams meeting with the Student Support team for a chat, ie. set up some study support or help with welfare and financial matters.
- Attend a face-to-face or Teams appointment with a member of the Teaching Staff, who can provide more information about a course you may be interested in transferring to.
If you are having doubts and would like to speak to someone, then you should complete the Right Course, Right Choice! Individual Learning Plan.
- Navigate to www.nptcgroup.ac.uk/learner-hub
- Login using the Current student? box.
You’ll need to use your firstname.lastname@example.org and Office 365 credentials to log in.
3. Once logged in, select My Reviews & Targets from the Menu bar. If using a mobile device, you will need to click on the menu button for the drop-down menu.
4. Please all the questions and let us know if you would like to attend a Teams meeting for a general conversation with the Student Support team, or would like a more detailed discussion about a course with a member of the Teaching Staff. A member of Student Support will then contact you and offer you an appointment time to meet face-to-face or via Teams.
Your tutors will support you with this and give you time to fill it in. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Student Support team at: email@example.com
Swap Don’t Drop – Transferring Students
Have you enrolled at another College or stayed in Sixth Form and want to make a change? It’s not too late to Swap, Don’t Drop!
- Want to change courses and the course you want is not on offer at your current college/school?
- Want to move to be with friends?
- Want to stay closer to home?
We understand there might be a lot of reasons why you want to make a move and we want you to be happy in your studies. If we are the right fit for you, then get in touch with us and we’ll get you enrolled. You can contact our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as our Swap Don’t Drop initiative, Careers Wales are runing a parallel campaign called; Stop! Don’t Drop. Through this, all students are able to access free impartial advice and guidance. Click/tap on the image below to access this service.