Are you interested in Teaching Assistant training?
This qualification will support roles such as a learning support assistant, parent support advisor, teaching assistant, learning mentor or similar role.
At Pathways Training we deliver Apprenticeships in Teaching and Learning in Schools that will give learners a nationally recognised qualification. Learners will develop skills in the workplace and have the opportunity to attend arranged workshops.
Subjects may include: Understand how to safeguard the welfare of children and young people, child and young person development, support children and young people’s positive behaviour and many more.
Subjects may include: Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people, support children and young people’s health and safety, support assessment for learning and many more.
- Certificate/Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- ESW Application of Number Skills
- ESW Communication Skills
Learners must be:
- Living/working in Wales (must meet eligibility criteria)
- Employed for at least 16 hours each week throughout the apprenticeship
Employer Incentive: Your employer may be able to claim up to £3,500 towards the cost of your training (Subject to eligibility criteria).
What will the qualification lead to?
After completing each level learners can progress onto:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Level 4 qualifications in a relevant area