Are you interested in Accounting training?
This qualification will support roles such as an accounting technician or accounts assistant.
At Pathways Training we deliver Apprenticeships in Accounting that will give learners a nationally recognised
qualification. Learners will develop skills in the workplace and attend college one day a week for 1 year.
- Basic Costing
- Computerised Accounting
- Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting (Costing)
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Decision and Control
- Personal Tax
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Credit Management
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting
- ESW Communication Skills
- ESW Application of Number Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Learners must be:
- Living/working in Wales (must meet eligibility criteria)
- Employed for at least 16 hours each week throughout the apprenticeship.
Employer Incentive: Your employer may be able to claim up to £3,500 towards the cost of your training (Subject to eligibility criteria).
What will the qualification lead to?
After completing each level learners can apply to AAT for Member Status (MAAT). It is also possible for successful learners to progress to the Chartered Institute of Management Accounts (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or progress onto a Foundation Degree in Accounting.