Are you interested in Agricultural Mechanics training?
This qualification will support roles such as a service technician or similar role.
At Pathways Training we deliver Apprenticeships in Agricultural Mechanics that will give learners a nationally recognised qualification. Learners will develop skills in the workplace and attend college two days a week for 2 years.
Subjects may include: Monitor and maintain health and safety within landbased engineering, applying mechanical principles, mechanical operations understanding how to use, service and maintain tools and equipment, servicing and maintenance, repair hydraulic systems and components on Land-based equipment.
- Diploma in Work-based Land-based Engineering Operations
- ESW Application of Number Skills
- ESW Communication Skills
- ESW Digital Literacy Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Learners must be:
- Living/working in Wales (must meet eligibility criteria)
- Employed for at least 16 hours each week throughout the apprenticeship.
Employer Incentive: Your employer may be able to claim up to £3,500 towards the cost of your training (Subject to eligibility criteria).
What will the qualification lead to?
After completing each level learners can progress onto other industry related courses.